The whisky world is abuzz with the news that a rare cask of Macallan sold for a record $1.3 million.
Tag Archives: casks
Whisky Cask Investment
6 limited-edition bourbons that highlight the craftsmanship of Kentucky distillers
The focus of this piece is on Kentucky and, more specifically, the craftmanship of distillers that can be found in their limited-edition offerings.
Here are some of the basics of bourbon whiskey, aimed at giving you a clearer picture of what this American brown spirit is and why it’s become so popular.
While bourbon must contain at least 51% corn, what distillers do with the other 49% is what separates one brand from another.
Experts and industry insiders agree that this so-called “Bourbon Boom” is here to stay, and whiskey lovers around the world wouldn’t have it any other way.
A look into the interesting cateogry of virgin oak.